Our pricing policy.
We strive to price our clients correctly to avoid overcharge and to reflect the amount of work we do in each individual case. We don’t have a default pricing plan as we believe there are no clients with exactly same needs and requirements.
Our price logic is simple – charges for multiasset platforms are higher than for the single asset class platforms. Pricing is tailor made for each individual customer and we consider the following factors – trading volume, number of asset classes used, account size and its composition, ancillary services like trading over the phone or email, securities transfers and dematerialization of share certificates.
A price range for individual customers is below, please contact us for the institutional offering:
- Stocks/Cfds from 0.85c a share to 4c a share for US markets
- Futures/options from $0.85 a lot to $8 a lot
- Bonds from 0.15% to 0.5%
- FX spot – from $10 per $ million to 3 pips in EURUSD
- Custody – from 0bps to 50bps
Here are some examples of pricing:
AUM: 10’000’000 USD
- Stocks: 2’000’000 USD a month
- Futures: 100 lots a month
- Options: 250 lots a month
- Needs to have access to the trading desk to place orders
- Trade derivatives on the back of the stock
We would price such a customer – 1.5c a share for US market, $3 a lot futures, $1 a lot options, 20 bps custody. That would be in our “reasonable” category – the client will pay approximately 50-75bps for our services a year.