What will drive the markets this week?
Monday, February. 22:
- Earnings: Royal Caribbean Group.
- German Ifo Business Climate Index (February).
Tuesday, February. 23:
- Earnings: Square Inc.
- Markets Closed in Japan for Emperor’s Birthday.
- U.K. Unemployment Rate (December).
- U.K. Unemployment Claimant Count Change (January).
- Eurozone Consumer Price Index (CPI) (January).
- U.S. Conference Board Consumer Confidence Index (February).
- U.S. S&P/CS Housing Price Index Composite - 20 n.s.a. (December).
Wednesday, February. 24:
- Earnings: Nvidia.
- German Gross Domestic Product (GDP) (Q4).
- U.S. New Home Sales (January).
Thursday, February. 25:
- Earnings: Virgin Galactic and Moderna.
- U.S. Core Durable Goods Orders (January).
- U.S. Preliminary GDP (Q4).
- U.S. Pending Home Sales (January).
- Japanese retail Sales (January).
- Japanese Tokyo Core CPI (February).
Friday, February. 26:
- French GDP (Q4).
- Indian GDP (Q3).
- U.S. Personal Consumption Expenditure (PCE) Price Index (January).
- U.S. Chicago Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) (February).
- U.S. Michigan Consumer Expectations and Consumer Sentiment Indexes (February).
Investors Europe provides a wide selection of online trading platforms. Our execution-only multi-asset broker status allows our clients to place orders straight to the market in all asset classes, thus eliminating any conflict of interest. The platforms are highly customizable for desktop, web, and mobile devices, integrating major platforms such as Bloomberg EMSX, Fidessa, CQG, and many more. Contact us today to find out which options we can offer to you at +230 54490369 or firstname.lastname@example.org.