What will drive the markets this week?
Monday, February. 15:
- Market Holiday in the U.S. for President’s Day. Market Holiday in Mainland China for Spring Festival. Market Holiday in Hong Kong for New Year’s Day. Market Holiday in Canada for Family Day. Market Holiday in Brazil for Carnival.
- Indian Wholesale Price Index (WPI) (January)
- Eurozone Industrial Production (December)
- Eurozone Trade Balance (December)
Tuesday, February. 16:
- Markets Closed in China and Brazil for Spring Festival and Carnival, Respectively.
- German ZEW Current Conditions and Economic Sentiment Index (February)
- Eurozone Preliminary GDP (Q4)
- Canadian Housing Starts (January)
- U.S. New York Empire State Manufacturing Index (February)
- Japanese Trade Balance (January)
Wednesday, February. 17:
- Markets Closed in China and Brazil for Spring Festival and Ash Wednesday Respectively.
- U.K. Consumer Price Index (CPI) (January)
- European Central Bank (ECB) Monetary Policy Statement.
- U.S. Retail Sales (January)
- U.S. Producer Price Index (PPI) (January)
- U.S. Industrial Production (January)
- Canadian CPI (January)
- U.S. Business Inventories (December)
- U.S. Federal Open Markets Committee (FOMC) Meeting Minutes Released
Thursday, February. 18:
- Earnings: Walmart and Roku
- ECB Publishes Account of Monetary Policy Meeting
- U.S. Building Permits (January)
- U.S. Housing Starts (January)
- U.S. Philadelphia Federal Reserve Manufacturing Index (February)
- Japanese National Core CPI (January)
Friday, February. 19:
- U.S. Existing Home Sales (January)
- U.S. Manufacturing and Services Purchasing Managers’ Indexes (PMIs) (February)
- U.K. Retail Sales (January)
- German PPI (January)
- French CPI (January)
- German Manufacturing and Services PMIs (February)
- French Manufacturing and Services PMIs (February)
- Italian Manufacturing and Services PMIs (February)
- Eurozone Manufacturing and Services PMIs (February)
- Canadian Retail Sales (December)
Investors Europe provides a wide selection of online trading platforms. Our execution-only multi-asset broker status allows our clients to place orders straight to the market in all asset classes, thus eliminating any conflict of interest. The platforms are highly customizable for desktop, web, and mobile devices, integrating major platforms such as Bloomberg EMSX, Fidessa, CQG, and many more. Contact us today to find out which options we can offer to you at +44 2036951654 or email@example.com.