Investors Europe's Internship will enable you, under supervision, to:
- Become trained to become a Stock Broker
- Learn how to work with existing and new company clients
- Deal and actively resolve client technology, trading and settlement problems
- Learn about trading, clearing and settlement operations
- Learn how to work with 30+ online trading platforms
- Learn sales and CRM techniques
- Learn how to place orders
- Learn how to transfers position, where -and if- relevant
- Learn how commissions on products are calculated
In sum, it is a positive experience about what the life of a modern stock broker involves. For you to be accepted as an intern IEL requires:
- Minimum 2nd/3rd year student
- Ability to adapt and integrate into a multicultural working environment
- Ability to interact with clients of many nationalities
- Integrity and honesty
- Good English, verbal and written
- Sales orientated approach
- Good broad knowledge of the financial world
This internship is not a paid internship however IEL will pay for accommodation in La Linea de La Conception (just outside Gibraltar).
The working hours are either between 8h00 to 16h00 or 14h00 to 22h00.
At the end of the internship at Investors Europe, apart from the usual evaluation of the student for his university, the Directors will write a specific career reference for the best interns in keeping with the commitment and individual enterprise they have shown as trainee stock brokers.
SEE OUR INTERNS BLOG
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org